The Royal Naval Association (RNA) is seeking to recruit an experienced Wellbeing/Welfare Programme Assistant, possessing a broad range of skills, who is; well-motivated, adaptable, versatile, can act independently, has established connections within the Naval family and possesses Office, IT, and comprehensive administration skills.
WPA Role Responsibilities
· Assist the Wellbeing Programme Manager in developing and delivering robust Wellbeing Programmes to RNA members – currently Project Sparko and Project Semaphore with additional projects being explored
· Act as point of contact for beneficiaries for RNA Wellbeing Projects, promoting and encouraging participation
· Support data and statistical analysis gathering for monitoring purposes and the creation of Impact Reports / external funding reports / annual reports
· Support delivery of the Welfare Seminar to RNA Welfare Officers
· Support regular RNA National and ad hoc events
· Attend project planning meetings with external partners
· Provide admin support to the CEO especially in regard to Wellbeing Programme development
Skills and Knowledge
· Person-centred approach
· Good sense of humour
· Effective listener
· Sound work ethic
· Cultural and inter-personal awareness and sensitivity
· Initiative, subtlety, and the ability to work collaboratively
How to apply
We invite interested candidates, who meet the requirements, to email their applications. Applications must include:
1. A Supporting Statement explaining how your skills and experience fit the role.
2. A CV (no more than 2 sides of A4) specifying your qualifications, education, and relevant work experience.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th Dec 2021 with a view to interview Wed 15 Dec 21